SCRUM MASTER - HIGHLY RANKED TOP UK FIRM
Fancy putting your Scrum Mastery skills to the test in a team using cutting edge technologies, building products that get people excited?
Act as a facilitator and coach for the Product Owner and the team who work to remove impediments that are obstructing progress towards the team's goals.
The Scrum Master helps the team remain creative, productive and self-sufficient while making sure its successes are visible to the Product Owner and the rest of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:-
- Self-motivated who has some experience working with Agile.
- Keen to join an environment that truly nurtures self-learning and who is keen to join a company that is making massive strides in their industry.
- Able to build strong, positive, long lasting relationships.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Motivated by seeing others achieve their goals.
- Able to keep people engaged in meetings covering complex subjects?
- Experienced Scrum Master?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is highly ranked in the Sunday Times Top Firms to work for who offer an excellent salary, benefits, career progression and development opportunities.