Operational Change and Release Manager
Operational Change and Release Manager- Chelmsford
Recruiting for an Operational Change and Release Manager to join a global insurance company based in Chelmsford.
This is a permanent position offering up to £55k (dependent on experience), plus a great benefits package and bonus.
This role is to ensure that appropriate controls and impact assessment are carried out to ensure that IT operational change and IT release are successfully deployed in to live operation.
IT Operational Change Management is the process responsible for controlling the lifecycle of all Changes to a defined baseline service asset and configuration items. The primary objective of Operational Change Management is to enable beneficial Changes to be made, with minimum disruption to IT Services.
The role of IT Release Management is to take a holistic view of IT Operational Change to a Business and/or IT service and ensure that all aspects of a release both technical and non-technical are considered together.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Have broad IT experience with specific knowledge on Operational Change and Release Management
- Holder of ITIL Foundation Certification
- A doer as well as a thinker.
- Can create detailed output under pressure.
- Communicates well at all levels. Status reports are clear, accurate and concise
- Gaining business and IT buy in.
- Works well with project teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Can define and manage the scope to ensure a coherent release
- Ability to measure Risk and Impact in relation to operational standards
- Has experience in configuration management and deployment process designs
- Structured, reliable and completes what they start
- Experience within the insurance industry would be desirable
If you would like to apply, or know someone who may be a good match, please submit your CV.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds