IT Sales Executive - Rapidly expanding IT Service Provider
IT Sales Professional
Are you an experienced, proven IT Sales professional looking for that right opportunity to accelerate your career and earnings?
Join a rapidly expanding, highly successful IT Service provider as a New Business sales consultant - supporting an aggressive growth phase by selling deal and contract based IT solutions and services.
Selling into the mid to enterprise corporate space, you will pro-actively sell an array of services and leading technologies, consulting on high-level strategy and complex solutions relating to technical areas such as; Infrastructure Networking, Enterprise Storage, Unified Comms, Telephony, Video Conferencing, Server & Desktop Virtualisation, Security and Digital Signage.
This is a small, ambitious company of c25 with a turnover in excess of £6m per year, growing healthily by £1m per year. Current clients are varied - small to enterprise scale across private and public sector. Their technical competency encompasses everything from proof-of-concept, capacity planning, design specification, implementation, management and support.
A large degree of trust and autonomy is granted to sales consultants in this organisation, coupled with the support and tools to help you succeed. The company organises at least five events per year attended by industry leading product SME’s, which have proven very effective sales initiatives, which you will contribute to and leverage. This IT Service Provider is standing out from the crowd and excelling in a very competitive industry. It’s a great time to join!
Required skills and experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years IT sales experience (unless in exceptional cases where an individual can demonstrate an exemplary sales record in a shorter time frame)
- A high degree of business acumen and demonstrable expertise in pro-actively selling an array of leading technologies
- The ability to consult on high level strategy and complex solutions in areas such as virtualisation, data centre, networks, and cloud computing.
- A structured and organised approach, you must be able to multi-task well to strategically manage many projects at once, dealing in all aspects of the customers’ IT life-cycle, adding value at every stage.
- Ability to identify both OPEX and CAPEX level opportunities
- Preferably a background of selling into the mid to enterprise corporate space
Paying up to £43k salary + transparent, high commission (15% of all sales). OTE is £100-£150k
Central London Based (Bishops Gate)