Area Manager - London & Kent
My Client is a unique retailer in the UK operating from approximately 150 sites nationally; they are one of the largest businesses within their sector.
My Client is searching for an Area Manager to be based in the London/Kent of the UK to lead approximately 15-20 sites and manage all day-to-day operations through the team.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day…
The Area Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for supporting colleagues to ensure deliver of budgets
- Liaising with other Cluster Managers to ensure that the retail operations run smoothly, and to target.
- To support the opening of new stores - people, resources, operational plans
- To support the development of all colleagues in yourcluster and ensure they do the same for their teams
- To assist in and support recruitment of new team members if required.
- To address and refer HR issues as they arise
- To promote, implement, monitor and maintain excellent Customer Service standards at all times
- To support the Regional Managers tomonitor and manage all sales targets
- To monitor and motivate onKPI’s for all stores in your Area
- Responsible for overseeing Daily/Weekly/Monthly Checks are happening in Branches in your Cluster
What you’ll need to have...
- Previous Area Manager experience - You will have led more than 7 sites in a permanent/Seconment position.
- Extensive experience managing within DIY/Trade/Food Retail sector.
- Clear demonstrable experience of driving a customer service based environment.
- Previous experience of managing performance and delivering increased results.
- A full valid UK driving licence
Up to £55,000 + Bonus & Company Car