C# Software Developer
C# Software Developer - Financial Services
I have an exciting Permanent opportunity for a Software Developer to join an Asset Management business in City of London. The purpose of this role is to contribute to design, implementation, testing and maintenance of in-house applications and software systems as part of a small team. The key focus of this role is on delivery of robust solutions whilst working heavily with the business user to understand their requirements.
- Responsibility as part of the development team, for support, enhancement and development of systems as required, covering a range of business applications.
- Responsibility for the timely and effective completion of all allocated tasks, including project based work where required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Practical development experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and C# .NET in particular.
- Practical development experience with WPF and WCF
- Practical development experience with MS SQL/T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
Nice but not essential to have:
- MS Test, nUNIT.
Previous experience working in Financial Services is required; experience in an asset management firm is preferred.
To apply, please apply directly. For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Leroy Owusu-Addae at or on .