European Business Development Manager Pharma
European Business Development Manager (Pharma) – Darlington - £60-70,000 + up to 50% Bonus
My client is a Global leader in the provision of Medical information inquiry Support and Pharmacovigilance Services to Pharmaceutical companies and Healthcare professionals all over the world. With the Head Office in the USA and offices in Australia and Japan too this role is working from the lucrative UK office.
Based in the Beautiful North Yorkshire countryside this office caters for all of their European clients. Onsite and working remotely are a number of ‘Medical Information Professionals’. These MIP’s are Pharmacy and Life Science graduates of differing nationalities supporting clients in their Native courtier and language.
We are looking for a European Business Development Manager (Pharma) to join the company and Head up the growth across the European region.
As the European Business Development Manager (Pharma) you will ideally come from Pharmaceutical or Medical sales background. Reporting in to the Bus Dev Director, you will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive external sales plan for the European division of Medical Information. On a daily basis the European Business Development Manager (Pharma) will be responsible for:
- Generating new leads and opportunities for Medical Information Services through phone calls and direct mail
- Tracking and documenting leads/opportunities/proposals in CRM system
- Liaising between company and potential client e.g. setting up capability presentations, teleconferences, etc
- Assist with preparing proposals when necessary
- Work closely with Medical Information Management on sales strategies based on market research and competitor analyses and execute European sales plans based on those strategies.
- Work with Sales management, MI Management and Marketing to coordinate promotions, participate in trade shows and promote new product launches with customers
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
The European Business Development Manager (Pharma) role is a fantastic opportunity to take a senior role with a globally-leading company with the opportunity to really make the role your own. It would really suit a senior Pharmaceutical Sales Rep or someone from the sale of Medical Devices.
The European Business Development Manager (Pharma) is predominantly an office-based role. Ideally you would be based in/ or prepared to relocate to the North Yorkshire area. If not permanently you would need to be office-based at least 3 days a week. There will be some though not a huge amount of European travel involved. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.