IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
£41,000 - £50,000 Plus Performance Bonus/Incentive Plan, Pension Scheme, Private Medical & Dental, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Subsidised Gym Membership, Subsidised Staff Restaurant, Shuttle Bus from Ashtead & Epsom Train Station
If you are a qualified project management professional with experience of overseeing technology and business change projects, this is a superb opportunity to take on your next challenge with a progressive business.
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. Due to ongoing expansion, we’re now looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team in Leatherhead.
Within an open and collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to take on a diverse, interesting workload and drive the success of a passionate team. So if you are fed up of the London commute and want a fresh role that is closer to home, this is the ideal position in which to take your next step.
Technology is at the heart of our offering and in this role, you will have a broad remit working across our technology functions and business change projects.
As the IT Project Manager, you’ll oversee a range of Premium Credit’s technology and business change projects, from conception through to successful conclusion.
In this important role, you’ll motivate cross-disciplinary technology and business teams to design and deliver a variety of technical and business solutions. You’ll ensure that all scope, time, quality and cost requirements are met.
You’ll maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and manage their expectations throughout the project lifecycle. Additionally, you’ll ensure that any employees affected by change projects are suitably prepared for their implementation.
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of the whole project lifecycle, encompassing both technology and business change projects
- Previous experience of Agile, iterative and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Experience of software testing and quality management methods and practices
- A track record of optimising processes and/or outcomes, working with outsourced and off-shore globally distributed tech delivery teams
- Experience of managing IT partners and/or supplier services
- Previous experience of managing portfolios and delivering programmes and/or projects in a business transformation situation
- B2B and B2C solution delivery experience
- Excellent MS Project and Office skills
- A project management qualification, such as a PRINCE2, PMP or similar
As the IT Project Manager, you’ll have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Organised and pragmatic, you’ll also be able to instil confidence in others while delivering both bad and good news.
Ideally, you will have experience in financial services, particularly insurance, credit/loan provision or payments, but this is not essential.
To apply for the role of IT Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Project Manager, Qualified Project Manager, Technology Project Manager, Business Change Project Manager, Transformation Project Manager, IT Programme Manager, IT.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Notice Period: 3 months (after probation)
Any known health and safety risks on the premises: No