Project Engineer required for company based just outside East Grinstead - £25k-£30k
- Support Project Managers with the design and build projects from inception to handover including project finances and detailed project programmes.
- Assist with the detailed site surveys and preparation of reports as and when required.
- Prepare and issue regular progress reports to clients and line managers.
- Assist CAD personnel as and when required.
- Attend client and contractor meetings.
Prepare and co-ordinate programmes for site works as necessary.
- Assist with logistics/materials ordering as necessary.
- Assist with the management of installation supervisors.
- Support the Project Managers in the preparation of site scope of works and specifications.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders for contractor services
- Co-ordinate works with other contractors on site to ensure our clients best interests are always served
- Familiarisation and compliance with ISO9001 procedures and documentation and observance of health and safety requirements; in particular working safely on site and working at height.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Desirable: Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree or equivalent.
- Experience of projects from a telecoms/construction background
- Valid driving licence.
- Must be prepared to work outside of standard hours.
- Must be prepared to work away from home occasionally.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills, especially with the client.
- Ability to adhere to time scales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications - including project.
- Work well under pressure.
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.