Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Redditch Area
Sous Chef required for this award winning Gastro Pub in the Redditch Area
Salary £24-28,000 per annum plus tips
Our client has been a dominant presence in the Midlands Pub scene since opening and has really earned themselves a fantastic reputation. The company are a small, but well run and stylish group of pubs in some fabulous locations and pride themselves not only on there great service but their seasonal menus which are from carefully selected, locally sourced produce.
Working in this fantastic team of experienced chefs you will be involved in all aspects of the kitchen using only the best locally sourced produce. As sous chef you will support the head chef in assisting responsibility for the smooth running of the kitchen and staff. To work as part of the kitchen team in the preparation of food to the highest possible standard and to ensure gross profit margins are met.
Required Experience for the Sous Chef role;
- The ideal candidate will be an existing Sous Chef from a similar type of gastro/pub/restaurant working with all fresh food
- Have the ability to run the kitchen in the sous and head chef’s absence.
- You will have the ability to run a section on your own, to place orders for various sections and follow recipes to the Head Chef's specification.
- You will need to be qualified to at least NVQ level 2, food hygiene level 2 (or equivalent qualification) and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- We are looking for someone with a real passion for cooking and with the enthusiasm to work with our team.
- Have a can do attitude and lots of energy
In return you will receive fantastic training and progression!
If you have what it takes for this Sous Chef role CLICK APPLY!