NOC Engineer - Infrastructure
Job Role: Infrastructure Engineer (NOC)
Job Location: Reigate
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in NOC(Network Operation Centre)
- Broad experience using a variety of monitoring and ticket management tools
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles
Basic Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications (CCNA, MCITP, etc.)
- Experience monitoring VMWare clusters in high-availability environments
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and Cisco network devices
- A minimum of three years of experience supporting and monitoring network systems, servers or storage in an enterprise environment is strongly preferred.
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with clients and discuss on SLA, issues, performance
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Service Now, Solarwinds
ITIL Foundation & Service Operations /CCNA /MCITP(Preferred)