Client Development Manager
Job: Client Development Manager
Salary: Basic of £16-18k + Commission
hours: full time
Our client are prestigious communications company based in Cambridge, They are looking for a Client Development Manager to who can work with existing customer base by upselling and cross selling a wide range of products and services. Build lasting reports and maintaining all client relationships is paramount as well as reaching a monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target.
• To proactively contact existing clients and sell additional products and services.
• To proactively contact existing clients and maintain and develop the relationship.
• Maintain and produce activity reports to Line Manager.
• React to client queries and take ownership as necessary.
• Follow and develop processes as required.
• Deal with client complaints / issues and escalate to line manager and make appropriate notes on Database.
• Use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Consultant – Permanent Office Specialist
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, Marketing technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call Benjamin Green on or email and visit our website at .