SAP Logistics Architect
Job title: SAP Logistics Architect (SD/MM/GTS/PM/PP/WM/EWM/PS)
Salary: up to £85k + 15% flex
Location: UK Mobile - covering Birmingham, Winnersh (near Reading), Holborn Circus
Our SAP Logistics Consultants will be involved in the delivery of large end to end SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements. This role will be that of a subject matter expert and will be required to be presentable in front of prospective Clients, offering solutioning expertise and understanding in depth of the product range for Logistics for SAP.
It would be preferable if the candidate had experience of SAP Business By Design
Field consultants will also be expected to work supporting our existing customers whilst not on Project work.
- Ability to perform the role of Logistics lead on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors.
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed.
- Develop familiarity with clients operations.
- Any other reasonable duty or request.
Essential and Experience
The SAP Logistics Lead is driven by the growing SAP practice, to help formulate our go to market strategy and ensure we have the suitable credentials to leverage customer engagements, working in a pre-sales capacity, and to provide working solutions for customer deployments.
This role should be able to:
- Read customer requirements and understand the business drivers.
- Be able to demonstrate SAP Logistics functionality.
- Be able to demonstrate solutions in SAP Logistics to meet customer requirements.
- The candidate should be a self-starter able to work without assistance and understand the goal of growth in this solution being the core objective for the Company.
- They should be able to lead and devise award winning solutions and engagements that define a vision for Clients.
At least 3 - 5 years' experience, including a minimum of 2 - 4 years full life-cycle SAP project implementations, with strong functional configuration and implementation experience of either module:
- SD: Sales, Pricing, Billing, Credit Management, Foreign Trade, Logistics functions - Delivery / Shipment processing
- MM: Inventory Management, Purchasing processes, Logistics Invoice Verification
- GTS: Sanctioned Party List Screening, Legal Control (Import & Export), Excise Duty, Customs Warehousing, Inward Processing, Intrastat, Product Classification, Message Processing (Seeburger or similar converter)
- PP: Discrete, Process, Repetitive Manufacturing, Material Requirements Planning, S&OP and Demand Management, Capacity Requirements Planning, Production Order Control, Assembly Processing
- PS: Project Planning, Simulation, WBS, Networks, Costing and Budgeting, Posing and Allocation of Costs, Confirmations, MRP
- PM: Technical Objects, Notifications, Order Processing, Notifications, Preventative, Maintenance planning and Work Scheduling.
- WM: Warehouse Management
- EWM: Extended Warehouse Management
Candidate must be eligible for a SC Clearance process.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria are a SAP Platinum Partner with an enviable reputation for quality, security and innovation.
We are a leading SAP SI partner across Europe, and have extensive relationships with SAP in France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Italy and the UK.