Motor Trade Service Advisor
Our client a Motor Trade dealer group is looking for an Automotive Service Advisor in the Ipswich area of Suffolk, with a basic salary of between £18k and £20k and an OTE of £26k - £27k.
• Are you a Motor Trade Service Advisor looking for a new challenge or are you someone with extensive customer facing experience in a service environment?
• Can you show a proven track record within a modern main dealer Service department or large retail environment?
• Have you got excellent customer service skills and are you committed to providing a top level of service at all times?
If so then this is the role for you...
If successful, you will work in a busy Service Department and your main duties will be:
• To manage the customer experience and make sure all customers receive the highest level of service.
• Help control the work flow to ensure that all resources are utilised to their maximum
• Proactively push the up sell of manufacturer products and service plans to maximise profit
• Preparing daily job cards and invoicing where required.
Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to sell are really paramount for this role.
Our client is an extremely successful company who will always look to progress staff within group and train and develop staff to make sure they succeed.
You must also be flexible, adaptable and importantly you must have excellent customer service skills.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am - 1pm.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our clients' requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Suffolk area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.