Year 6 Primary Teacher & KS2 Phase / Literacy Leader
Year 6 Primary Teacher & KS2 Phase Leader required for a lovely Central London Primary School, starting September 2017 - Permanent Contract. IDEAL for an ambitious Upper KS2 Class Teacher and subject leader seeking the next step up!
If successful, you will become the schools Year 6 Class Teacher, leading the Key Stage 2 Phase as well as Literacy across the school. The perfect platform into leadership under the guidance of an established and very supportive head teacher.
Located in Central London, Islington, this is lovely 1 Form Entry Church of England Primary School, consistently graded Good by OFSTED. The school is located within Central London - Zone 2, with excellent public transport links with the Piccadilly Line and Overground.
The head teacher is looking to interview asap, in order to appoint ahead of the May half term and resignation deadline.
- Qualified Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 2 experience required!
- Good / Outstanding lesson observations
- Excellent understanding of the Primary Curriculum
- Strength & passion for Literacy
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication skills required!
- Primary Teacher - Upper KS2 - Year 6
- KS2 Phase & Literacy Leader
- Lead a strong team of KS2 Teachers
- Permanent Contract - Full Time
- MPS / UPS + TLR 2a (Inner London)
- Excellent platform ahead of SLT
- 1 Form Entry CofE Primary School
- Consistently graded as GOOD
- Fantastic Head Teacher - supportive & approachable
- Above average KS2 results
- Excellent KS2 Teacher Team
- Central London location - Islington
- Zone 2 - less than 5mins walk from Tube & Overground
- Well resourced - strong focus on outdoor learning
If you are looking for a permanent post as KS2 Teacher and Phase / Literacy Leader, this is an opportunity well worth considering!
APPLY TODAY by submitting your CV below. One of our team will be in touch within 24hrs.