1st Line Support Analsyt
1st Line Support Analyst - ESP Global Services - Reading c. £21,500- £22,700
In a nutshell…
You shall be based onsite at the Head Office of ESP in Reading. You will log all customer incidents and tickets accurately and provide fault diagnosis and call vetting to successfully resolve as many issues on a first time fix basis. Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets and ensure that a high level of customer service is provided at all times to all customers and users.
- Respond to all inbound queries via telephone or email logging incidents and following agreed processes
- Log, monitor, review and resolve all service related incidents and requests.
- Utilise and update the ESP Knowledge Base to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Where possible, follow agreed processes to resolve each ticket on a first time fix basis.
- Accurately record and rapidly process all tickets and, where a ticket cannot be resolved on a first time fix basis, ensure that they are passed to the correct resolution groups with clear and concise information.
- Maintain a high level of ownership of all tickets from the time it is logged through to final closure, ensuring that the customer or user is kept fully updated on progress.
- Ensure that all completed activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to Ethos NG or any relevant customer databases.
- Ensure that service levels for telephone and email response times are met.
- Monitor incidents that are in "jeopardy" of breaching contractual obligations and invoke escalation procedures if required.
Essential Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Experience required as a Service Desk analyst
- CompTIA A+ accreditation- desirable
- Excellent use of MS Office Products
- Expert knowledge of call management systems
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
- Detailed and methodical in their approach to problem solving
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Experience of working in the aviation Industry advantageous
- Experienced in working to strict SLA`s in a corporate environment
- Microsoft Certified advantageous
Hours: Monday to Friday 0700- 1530, 0900- 1700 & 1030- 1900
We provide Free parking .
We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts thousands of courses, we actively encourage our Service Desk Analysts to carry out MCP qualifications (which are funded completely by ESP) and in return individuals are remunerated upon completion.
We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers.
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are headquartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a "can do" attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.