Full time PPA position
- Well-established 'Outstanding Ofsted rated Primary School with excellent transport links
- Friendly staff team and supportive Headteacher
- 1:1 and small group intervention as well as whole class PPA cover
- PPA cover across KS1 and KS2.
This warm and welcoming school in Hammersmith and Fulham, London is seeking to appoint a full time PPA teacher to cover across Key stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2). This role is to commence from September 2017 and the school is willing to offer a permanent contract or timesheets, depending on the candidate's requirements.
The position will entail:
- A full timetable of 1:1 and small group intervention and PPA
- Covering PPA time across KS1 and KS2
- Working with class teachers to coordinate interventions in English and Maths
- Working closely with the class teachers in KS1 and KS2
The school can offer:
- Lovely students who enjoy learning
- A role that allows you to see real progress in the students you are supporting
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers.
The school is well-resourced and the head of this school takes great pride in making the school an inspiring place for children to learn in and teachers to develop their teaching career.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
This is a thoroughly rewarding teaching position, supporting students of lower ability to make progress in English and Maths. If you would like to make a difference to the learning potential of these Primary students, and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Luke as soon as possible.