Email Campaign Manager
A leading Customer Engagement Agency committed to getting their clients customers to engage with their brands through timely and relevant integrated marketing communications
As part of the Operations Team, responsible for building, set-up and deploying email campaigns. Working closely with the Client Services and Creative Teams you will participate in the design, testing and optimisation of campaigns for a diverse mix of clients across all industry sectors.
- Work with Client Services and Creative Teams to deliver high quality email campaigns and reports within scheduled delivery time
- QA both own and team workload to ensure strict quality standards are adhered to
- Assist Client Services and Consultancy teams to scope projects into suitable functional and technical specifications, including suitable QA checks
- Be proficient in the use of email broadcast tools (Alterian Email Manager & Silverpop in particular), with at least 3 years’ experience working for an email broadcast vendor
- Demonstrable experience working on highly complex, mobile responsive dynamic email campaigns including automation, API and workflow integration
- HTML coding skills, knowledge of segmentation and targeting essential
- Have good understanding of industry standard data files and services
- Self-motivated with experience of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience troubleshooting and identify suitable resolutions to queries and issues raised by clients and colleagues
- Create and maintain internal and client support documentation for tools developed
- Manage local backups and general good housekeeping for your own programmes and support to the Network Administrator where required
- Proactively manage time, ensuring Resource Manager is kept up to speed on progress and impacts to deliverables on a daily basis
- To attend and comply with all training
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- To perform any other duties which may be required from time to time.