It ain’t broke… but let’s fix it anyway.
We wouldn’t be at the cutting-edge of online gaming and sports gambling without a talented technology team to implement, develop and maintain our infrastructure. We're looking for two confident Infrastructure Architects who are full of ideas. Not only will you deliver infrastructure designs and technical specifications from an Enterprise standpoint for our customer facing systems, but you’ll drive forward improvements by contributing towards our Core Technology and Cloud roadmaps.
Storage, availability, capacity, performance, security, BCP… as you’ll know, these are all vital if we’re to keep the lights on and the systems running. Our 24/7, high availability products and technology need best practice deployments to ensure our customer experience is seamless. You’re an expert in your field, so although the goalposts may move, you’ll be able to steer us in the right direction.
You’re no shrinking violet, you’re a credible leader who’s already designed and deployed Enterprise level architecture for an e-commerce company. Here, you’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about their craft and you’ll be their "go to" person for technical guidance and planning. Bring us an understanding of internal and external integrations of third party systems and show us that you’re familiar with front-end, customer-facing web integrations.
You’ll need the following kit in your toolbox:
- Automation practices for rapid release and infrastructure deployments
- Virtualization technologies (VMware ESX)
- Network and load balancing technologies (Cisco, Cisco AC,)
- Defence and traffic management (F5 / Brocade vTM, Stingrays ADCs)
- IPAM & DNS (Infoblox,) LDAP / Active Directory Services
- Understanding of PCI/DSS compliance requirements for protection of cardholder data
- Use and maintenance of configuration and version control (Puppet /Git)
- Extensive experience in building & deploying frontend customer facing infrastructures for supporting webservices across multiple DCs
It would be great if you’re also familiar with noSQL databases (Cassandra / MongoDB) plus infrastructure automation and virtualisation technologies and internal and external hosted cloud technologies.
This position will close on Tuesday 6th June 2017