Business Development Manager - Solutions Sales
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Solutions Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k - £45k + Benefits - Uncapped OTE
Location: Central London
We are working hard to take away the stress of moving when starting a new job.
With our technology, companies can now provide a cost-effective relocation solution to their junior employees and we’re determined on making every employee feel welcome. We’re a fast-growing tech start-up of 60+ people, boasting 15 nationalities serving more than 70 corporate clients and running relocation to more than 75 cities around the world.
We have an exciting job opening for an experienced Business Development Manager responsible for closing new business opportunities sent into our pipeline by the Business Development Specialist Team. We're looking for a quota carrying salesperson who will meet clients, perform product demos, negotiate contracts and close deals. Exposure to selling in the HR space, Global Mobility/Corporate Relocation or Healthcare is a distinct advantage.
- Convert leads to activated accounts.
- Schedule and run product demos.
- Negotiate and build partnerships with key decision makers in HR, Finance or Procurement.
- Pitch the company to potential partners at industry-specific conferences and events.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets within a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrated solutions sales and consultative approach.
- Professional communication skills in English (oral, writing, phone).
- Driven, highly motivated and 'can do’ attitude.
- Proactive and fast-paced.
Competitive candidate’s profile
- Experience selling Mobility/Relocation solutions to HR, Procurement or Global Mobility functions within an organisation.
- Experience presenting to FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 clients.
- Experience of selling into trusts and NHS hospitals.
- An established network of HR and Finance/Procurement stakeholders in Trusts and Hospitals.
- Experience of successfully navigating the decision-making process in the NHS to produce winning bids.
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure.
- Employee share options and other benefits.
- Opportunity to build a product for companies such as Google, Vodafone, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Cloudreach, Hertz, and 70+.
- Central London location, open office space in a start-up co-working space.
- Career development and the opportunity to learn new professional skills.
We are an entrepreneurial team committed to achieving ambitious goals. If you're motivated by challenging work in a fast-paced environment, with a get-things-done culture where you can contribute from day one, join our team today and help us build a product for the most innovative companies in the world.