Project Support Analyst
We are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity of a Project Support Analyst to join a growing Technological organisation based in Andover, Hampshire. We are seeking a team player with a sound technical background to become a member of their wider IT team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including:
- The management of change control processes.
- Planning and scheduling major projects.
- Supporting IT transformation.
- Familiarity with current technologies (Linux, Windows, Networking, Virtualisation).
- Good understanding of Agile Service Management.
- Knowledge of ITIL to practitioner level.
- Sound project management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 or significant industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Industry recognised certifications are desirable but not essential.
This role is Full Time, M-F based in Andover. Free parking available.