Infrastructure Analyst - Merseyside - Permanent up to £31,000 plus bonus and £5,000 on call.
A dynamic company, steeped in history in the Liverpool area, are looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to ultimately, support and maintain all business critical systems both physical and virtulised.
Great! I love that part of the world and Infrastructure is nearly my middle name! What else will I be doing?
- You will introduce business processes in the ongoing management of the critical elements of the infrastructure
- To champion virtualisation within the team; in particular VMware 5.5 and above as well as Veaam Backup solutions
- You'll also provide senior level support on all aspects of Active Directory and Networking Services. DNS, DHCP, RADIUS for multiple OS.
- You'll provide 2nd /3rd line assistance either practically or verbally.
Plus much more!
Fantastic! What skills do I need?
- Previous VMware v6 vSphere Virtualization Enterprise environments experience
- Experience in Server hardware HP\IBM or others is desirable
- Minimum MCITP, MCSA level in the in the following areas would be a distinct advantage installation and support of MS Windows 2008\2012, installation and management of Active Directory, & troubleshooting TCP IP related issues.
- Be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of Group Policy Objects, DHCP, DNS, RADIUS, File & Print and other MS or bespoke server functionalities and their uses.
- Have experience and working knowledge of Linux, Ubuntu, MAC OS, Backup Exec, Sophos AV/Web products
What can I expect from them?
This is an amazing opportunity with a household name that uses the most cutting-edge technologies available. You will therefore be exposed to a highly dynamic and challenging environment. In addition, flexitime is offered as well as 25 days holiday, free onsite parking and staff canteen.