Social Media Executive £20K Successful App London
Founded in 2009 this company have revolutionised the way Londoner’s find professional services for their home. Since then the company have grown, now operate 7 highly successful and distinct brands and continue to expand across the UK.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company to manage the Social Media strategy with the aim of raising awareness of the company’s 7 brands. You will work in an office of 12 people, have the support of a design team and a large marketing team based in Bulgaria who work remotely.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• You will join the company as a Social Media Strategist and be passionate about creating strategic plans and enjoy managing the execution of such plans.
• You will be responsible for 3 main social accounts (Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram account), including content production, distribution, marketing and paid promotion.
• You will work alongside the designers, PR, writers, SEO specialists and the rest of the marketing team.
• Consistent and frequent updating and monitoring of social media profiles.
• Manage the paid media budget such as Pay Per Click adverts.
• Use web analytic tools such as Google Analytics to track the success of the marketing strategy and produce reports to monitor this.
• Ongoing competitive analysis, market insight and recommendations.
• Identify and use social media trends such as content opportunities, influencer content and hashtags to increase traffic to each brand.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English or related disciplines.
• Prior marketing experience in digital or social media marketing and content management is preferred.
• Fluent in social media platforms and their capabilities.
• Exceptional writing and grammatical skills in English.
• Someone excited by the prospect of joining a highly successful start-up company, contributing to its continued growth and working in a team environment towards a common goal.
• Adobe Photoshop skills would be considered an advantage.
• Prior experience using social media analytics and monitoring tools is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques is an advantage.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a successful career in digital marketing as you will be given the freedom and responsibility to make a positive impact on the company through social media marketing with the support of a large team giving you all the tools you’ll need to make this a success.
• You will be joining a high growth company with an ambitious team who will help drive your career forward and offer ample career progression.