Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer required to join an award winning technology brand based in the heart of London.
Our client has a plethora of clients ranging from high street brands through to unique tech businesses.
Due to continued growth they need a Senior PHP Developer.
You will get the opportunity to start working on a new symfony 3 project from the minute they arrive at the company.
Kicking off with a huge project for massive brands you will start your new role working on some huge projects for 2017.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will join a large technical team working on projects from inception through to release. You will have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies on the market.
Senior PHP Developer role and responsibilities:
- Strong commercial PHP
- Good track record of building scalable web applications
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience developing RestfulAPIs
- Experience in relational mapping
- Unit Testing background
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with version control systems
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with Symfony or similar MVC framework
Beneficial skills for this Senior PHP Developer position:
- Any knowledge of cloud hosting
- Any knowledge of server administration
- Computer related degree
This role would suite a passionate Senior PHP Developer who wants to move up the ladder within an exciting, well balanced organisation. Our client is offering a fantastic working environment along with pension, regular outings, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
If you have the right skills for this Senior PHP Developer role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration. Revere Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this Senior PHP Developer role.