Product Manager / Product Owner - Manchester City - Fintech
Product Manager / Product Owner - Manchester City Centre - Fintech
A Product Manager / Product Owner is sought by a young and dynamic financial software business in the heart of Manchester City Centre and are keen to bring in someone with a track record of working with new customers from analysis and requirement gathering through to technical solution planning and delivery.
Having been to their offices to meet the team and take in the culture I was pleasantly surprised to meet a down to earth Managing Director and Programme Manager who put their customers first and the business second, going out of their way to build high-quality FinTech products.
- Previous experience of strong analysis of requirements of a new or prospective customer
- Ability to take an idea from concept to delivery
- Work with offshore/onshore development teams and project teams
- Previous Financial experience - beneficial
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment within a young and dynamic company where you will have to go above and beyond to deliver high quality standards.
- Work with the technical lead/architects to come up with suitable solution designs
- Happy to work at the delivery stage to ensure user stories are up-to-date and accurate up to and during development sprints
- Worked with Cloud Products - they operate in a .NET environment and utilise Azure.
The company you will work for have experienced a number of big wins' client wise over the last 18 months and want you to be a success within the organisation. They value their staff and culturally even though small in Manchester, you can expect to be have a clear career development plan.
Send in your CV to Dan Rodrigues or call me on for further details.
My client can move quickly and you can expect to earn a very competitive salary. Happy to discuss over the phone.
Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst, Cloud, FinTech, Financial Technology, Financial Software