Field Service Engineer - Essex/Home Counties/London
An independent family run business who have been established for 10 years and are market leaders in their sector. Having grown year on year since 2007, this specialising chemical dosing company has built such a great reputation by providing a first class, professional, prompt and reliable service nationally to some of the largest companies.
Upon joining the company you will spend time training on specialist equipment. Once this is complete you will be completing a mixture of installing the dosing pumps onto commercial dishwashers and washing machines as well as reactive breakdown calls (between 2-5 per day dependent on job type and travel distance). We offer an Air Conditioned Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Company Credit Card, Laptop, Smart Phone, Tablet & Uniform all provided. Attractive Salary of £23,000 - £28,000 dependent upon experience, plus an achievable bonus scheme. Progression opportunities as the business continues to grow will present themselves. Ongoing training will also be a part of your role as products are developed/introduced.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be experienced in a Field Service Engineer role - ideally from a white goods, commercial catering, commercial laundry background, but other electro-mechanical backgrounds will also be considered.
- Hold a valid full UK drivers licence.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- 17th Edition is not essential but would act as an advantage to your application.
- City & Guilds 236 or any other electrical qualification is not essential but would act as an advantage to your application.
- Experience/knowledge of chemical dosing pumps would act as an advantage to your application (although this is something you will be fully trained on).
Please note: due to the nature of customer sites the successful candidate must be willing to undergo a disclosure check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Field Service: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence