Agile Team Coach
Are you a member of the bored? Are you ready to take control of your career?
We are looking for someone who makes a difference and inspires others to move forwards.
Is that you? If so read on.
We need an agile team coach who smashes our pre conceived perceptions of how we work, who likes a challenge and has the courage to show leadership, tackling the tough realities modern product development faces.
As an Agile Practitioner, you will be doing just that, as you work with teams to develop the people and agile practices that deliver valuable and quality digital products that our customers love to use and help shape the future of online recruitment.
You will be responsible for improving the maturity of teams through Agile and Lean practices, creating the right teaming dynamics and technical mastery, with compassion and situational awareness.
What you’ll do
- Create the environment for your team(s) to be obsessed about their customers
- Show and coach the teams to use a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques, helping the team deliver value, remain focused and get the most out of being agile
- Lead by example, showing maturity and positive behaviour that others can follow, creating positive debate and reflection
- You will be an active networker within the company who will be able to draw on that network to provide support, and leadership, for stakeholder management, defining and mitigating risks, managing key dependencies, identification of resource needs, delivery status and progress visibility
What you’ll need
- A passion for agile and lean frameworks and continually learning
- Natural leadership using servant leadership, to coach, inspire and collaborate, be an initiator of positive change
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability to bring together local and remote people to create teaming excellence
- An attitude of making things happen: making those around you more effective and efficient - and a willingness to be held accountable for results
- An excellent track record of delivering successfully in a remote, digital and agile environment
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment.
This role isn’t right for you if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.