Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Brand - Glasgow
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Brand - Glasgow - Fixed Term Contract - Salary up to £25k
A unique opportunity to work with a global fashion brand in their boutique store in Glasgow This iconic brand delivers exquisite catwalk fashion for men and women, delivering modern classic pieces and perfectly complementing accessories. In their outlet store, you will find the same quality pieces and high standards. As Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Manager in all areas of driving sales within the store, from building a customer base to coaching to the team.
- Managing staff performance and demonstrating the ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
- Promoting a luxury, service-orientated environment at all times, leading by example with behaviour towards clients
- Market knowledge, awareness of the local area and ability to drive sales through networking and events
- Supporting your manager in all aspects of running the store
- Stock management and store standards
- Liaising with head offices in UK and Italy
- Overseeing visual merchandising to ensure a commercial, luxurious environment in line with all brand guidelines.
We are looking for a polished, fashion forward retailer with experience in all of the above. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the move from premium to luxury fashion, or for a very experienced Supervisor keen to take the next step up.
On offer is an extremely competitive salary up to £25K, depending on experience, plus company benefits including competitive performance-related bonus and clothing allowance.
The role will be full time, on a fixed term contract. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.