Dutch speaking Account Coordinator
Our prestigious international client with environmental concerns is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Dutch speaking Account Coordinator to provide support to a range of clients in the Dutch speaking territories. The Account Coordinator role involves supporting clients with information and operational advice and guidelines on compliance with company procedures in Dutch and English. Superb communication, organisational and administrative skills are required and as an integral part of the international team, you will work on a wide range of projects including reviewing legal contracts, preparing reports and other administration duties.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and dedicated client and process focused individual who enjoys dealing with clients on a daily basis, researching and composing reports and ultimately completing the relevant projects within a limited time frame. Dutch speaking account coordinators or administrators who have previous experience or an interest in working within NGOs, trademarks, royalties, brand assurance, intellectual property and licensing are extremely well suited.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Previous experience as an account manager, project coordinator, account coordinator, administrator within a large/international institution, governmental, regulatory or similar international environment
- Previous experience within brand assurance, IP, intellectual property, compliance, due diligence, royalties, or licensing would be a great advantage
- Passionate about core political and environmental issues is a distinct advantage
- Accuracy, good eye for details and strong process/administrative skills
- Initiative and able to work independently
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.