Junior Project Manager - ECommerce Retailer
Salary: £28’000 to £32’000 + benefits
We are searching for a Junior Project Manager that is hungry for career development and aspires to join a growing team in a strong performing growth retailer.
This is a specialist branded and own bought multiple retailer of apparel, accessories, footwear and equipment, the business is a solid performer and continues to drive growth through its product innovation and European expansion programme.
The ideal candidate will be ready for a challenge and be an individual with the confident, out-going character to survive in a very competitive market.
This retailer is not for the faint hearted, you must be a commercial retailer and can deliver impact and significant growth on an evolving and growing fast paced retail business.
Junior Project Manager – Ecommerce Retail - What we are searching for?
- As a Junior Project Manager you will be required to manage ecommerce projects for 3 large ecommerce sites, deliver developments and projects on time and within budget.
- Ideally you will be a current eCommerce Project Manager or Development Manager or a number 2 ready for your first exposure to full responsibility that this role can offer.
- We would like you to have exposure or have managed a rolling portfolio of multichannel enhancements and projects for a fast paced retailer.
- Ideally you will have 1+ years Project Management experience, an understanding of various Project Management methodologies, experience in responsive design, web and mobile applications, content management systems, and third party vendors.
- Exposure to building and delivering project plan’s.
- Knowledge and proven exposure to capture, question and validate information collected about tasks, durations and dependencies.
- Managing projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Working closely with third party software vendors.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to proactively manage relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Very strong organisational skills.
- Conscientious, organised and thorough.
- Drive and hunger to always deliver above and beyond.
- Thorough knowledge of project management methodology.
- Extensive experience in online transactional websites and applications.
- Essential exposure to retail.
2016 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 11th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail sector across Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you…