Credit Collection Officers
Sellick Partnership are seeking experienced Credit Collection Officers to join this growing business in Crewe. Working as part of a busy team, you will be responsible for your own ledger and also be required to work defaulted accounts via inbound and outbound calling.
This role has a the opportunity to qualify for a monthly commission scheme based on performance related indicators and would also offer the potential to study for a professional credit management qualification with ICM.
- Management of cheque ledgers
- Collection of returned direct debit payments in line with company procedure
- To include initial contact with customers when payments are returned, securing alternative payment and all collections activity to pre-legal stage
- Making decisions with regard to the stopping of accounts. Re-evaluating accounts for release in line with the terms of our credit insurance policy
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with sales team
The successful candidates will have the following:
- A confident telephone manner
- Team player with also the ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with external sales agents
- Complaint handling
- Sales ledger maintenance
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing date for this vacancy is Friday 19th May.