PHP Full Stack Developer - Leeds - £25,000 - £35,000 D.O.E Plus Bonus
A fantastic new opportunity to join a well-established company based just outside of Leeds!
You’ll get access to training in the latest tech, the chance to work on some amazing projects as well a long list of generous perks and benefits - ensuring you’ll be working at the top of your game.
This company are fast becoming one of the leading outlets in the beverage industry, the team of 7 will soon become 10. This means if you have the enthusiasm and passion, there’s a huge opportunity to progress into a key senior member of the team.
A Day in the Life…
This role offers a great variety in work load. You’ll be getting stuck into projects from beginning to completion from creating B2B sites, mobile apps as well as system integration. There’s a constant CRO program they run which you’ll also get a hand in managing and developing, as well as numerous other meaty projects testing and challenging all aspects of your experience.
The Skills You’ll Need:
- PHP, MySQL
- HTML, CSS
- API Integration
- MVC Framework Experience (Symfony / Zend)
Other advantageous skills include Magento (don’t be scared), there’s not much at all…however an exposure to or knowledge of will be beneficial.
Now for The Benefits!
- Flexitime - everyone’s favourite; they believe as a long as the work is to a high standard and you’re available when they need you most, you can work to hours right for you…your work / life balance is important to them.
- Generous Bonus Structure - Providing you match the expectations which should be easily achievable, the bonus’ tend to be 10%, a significant increase on your basic!
- Tech wise whatever kit you need is yours.
- Training - as well as gaining new skills from the other 7 devs you’ll also have the option of external training in relevant techs, for example if you want to become Zend certified, that’s something they’ll help with.
- Optional social events - they have built a great community spirit here, and the social events help contribute to the guys getting on well with each other in and out of office hours.
Interviews for these roles have now begun so it’s a great time to get your CV over and find out more! If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Oliver Gaydon - Chassam Recruitment.