Revere are working on behalf of world renown sporting ecommerce company who require a Product Manager.
As a Product Manager you will help push the brand across mobile and desktop in over 37 countries. This sports brand is hugely popular across Europe with high revenue and profit margins.
As a Product Manager you will work across the whole business, liaising with stakeholders, development teams and ensuring business objective are firmly rooted in place.
Product Manager responsibilities and role:
- Knowledge of UI / UX
- Knowledge of A/B Testing
- Work with wider team to establish to finalise features to enhance UI/UX
- Build wireframe designs
- Work with wider dev and test teams to establish best approach
- Have a strong handle on A/B testing
- Help improve conversion metrics on the platform
- Good communication skills
- Degree educated
- Ecommerce background
- Knowledge of conversation rate optimisation
The office is location is in Zone 3 well within walking distance from a tube stop and is easily commutable from most parts of London via public transport.
Revere Digital Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to the Product Manager role .
If you feel you have the right skills for this Product Manager role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration