Finance Business Partner
Page Personnel are currently partnering with an Edgbaston based organisation looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner, ideally with knowledge of European funding, for a 1 year fixed-term contract.
My client is a Birmingham landmark based in the heart of Birmingham. They are currently looking to bring on a Finance Business Partner on an interim basis to cover the maternity leave of a team member.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be responsible for monthly management accounts, preparing budgets and forecasts including budgetary control. In addition they will be charged with providing analytic support to the Board, Directors, different departments and external stakeholders. They will take full charge of the balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part-qualified in a recognised CCAB qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, ACA)
- Have worked to produce management accounts
- Have worked to produce budgets and forecasts
- Have previously business partnered with an internal arm of an organisation
- Have knowledge of European funding programmes (ERDF ideally)
The role offers a competitive salary of £29,000, rising to £31,000 in August should the candidate be in post by 1st July. The organisation offers a generous benefits package including 25 days annual leave, 7 days of leave whilst the organisation is closed and 8 bank holidays.