Information Security & 3rd Party Assurance Manager
Human Capital Ventures are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a Globally Recognised Professional Services Organisation engaged with some of the world largest public and private enterprises as well as government agencies helping them optimize their business, improve efficiency and accelerate performance.
As a member of the Information Technology Services Team, the IT Security & 3rd Party Assurance Manager’s duty is to ensure that our clients Operational Security & Risk Profiling is defined and continuously improved.
In addition, this role will develop strategic partnerships with key stakeholders for the department built on trust, expertise, integrity and a shared mutual interest to our client, their assets and their partners reputations.
- Reporting to the Information Security Director and responsible for the 3-person team located between London and Eastern Europe
- Provide oversight, coordination and management of Security & Risk Projects
- Understand and ensure our clients security related Partner Proposals, questionnaires, and technology risk related requests are addressed
- Ensure logical security processes, controls and lifecycles are followed efficiently and aligned to deliver compliance with security policies
- Act as the point of contact for internal ITS audits, coordinate audit activities, review evidence provided and manage responses for issues identified and published in audit reports
- Provide security consulting and technical assistance with the evaluation & selection and secure deployment of new IT systems
- Review vulnerability and compliance reports and ensure the open vulnerabilities and compliance gaps are tracked to closure and/or exception
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security with proven experience managing and implementing information security solutions
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent experience is required. An advanced degree (e.g. MBA with concentration in information systems) a plus
- Certifications in one or more of the following:
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
o Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
This position is responsible for Implementing and governing Information Security Policies and Solutions internationally cross boarders, delivering assurance programmes to the world top tier businesses and governments with a vibrant working environment and dedicated team.
Location: Central London
Salary: £60k - £70k per annum basic
Benefits: < 30% Bonus + Good Holiday + Private Medical + Pension