Assistant Manager - Nottingham
Assistant Store Manager - Fashion Jewellery & Accessories - Nottingham £19k + bonus and a competitive benefits package
Our client is a globally successful company offering a unique and extremely popular product range including jewellery and watches.
As Assistant Manager within this fabulous brand, located in such an impressive retail location, it is imperative that your background includes working with a fashion or accessory retail business. You will understand that customer service is key and being able to sufficiently motivate and develop your team is extremely important.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded retail manager, with experience in the following:
- Staff management, including training, recruitment and HR issues
- Monitoring adherence of store KPIs and standards
- Communication with head office, local stores and Regional Management, as well as maintaining relationships with centre management.
- Driving sales - possessing a commercial acumen to maintain exceptional sales and coach your team to strive for excellence
- Market knowledge, competitor awareness and an understanding of the industry.
- Visual merchandising
Successful candidates will have a background in fashion and one-to-one retail sales environments, and preferably will have managed their own store already.
The starting salary is up to £19,00 depending on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include performance-related bonus, sales commission as well as a competitive benefits package. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.