Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to support the Store Manager in leading and inspiring the management team to ensure that the whole store delivers high standards.
My client is part of the Arcadia Group based in Peterborough.
The successful Deputy Manager will be responsible for:
- Motivating the team to deliver targets and KPI's
- Embracing and communicate brand information
- Building strong relationships with key head office functions
- Ensuring there is a good availability to stock
- Knowing the strengths and abilities of the store
The successful Deputy Manager will ideally need:
- Strong management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- To be target driven and pro active about personal development
Between £20,000-26,500k annum.