Multi-Unit Manager - Food Retail
Do you believe in delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you currently managing or have managerial experience in a branded retail or catering environment?
Do you want to progress within the ever expanding world of retail and hospitality?
If you answered yes to all of these questions we want to hear from you!
As a Multi-Unit Manager you will be entirely responsible for motivating and leading your department/brands. We are looking for a positive approach and commitment to deliver only the very best in brand standards and ensuring both customer and staff expectations are met.
You will be expected to build a strong partnership with your Area General Manager, to support and assist with decision making across the site ensuring budgets and targets are achieved.
In order to be considered for this post you will ideally have strong experience in the following areas:
- Experience of managing high volume units in both retail and/or hospitality ideally McDonalds, Costa, Starbucks, Greggs, Burger King, KFC etc.
- Enthusiasm to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience of coaching and mentoring a team to deliver desired results
- To identify and maximise all sales opportunities
- Creative when solving problems
This is a development role. The ideal candidate will be capable of promotion within 12-18 months.
Our client prides itself in its training and development of people, ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
Please call Ali at Pink for more information.