Software Engineers - Cyber Security
Our client, based in Tewkesbury, is currently seeking experienced Software Engineers and graduates with around 2-3 years experience to join a rapidly expanding team at their offices in Tewkesbury.
The successful candidates will be required to help develop a number of cyber related software applications on multi-platform environments and networked systems.
- Design, development, coding, testing and debugging of complex embedded software solutions on a range of COTS and bespoke hardware platforms
- Design and development of high performance C++ and C in both client/server and embedded solutions in the application and operating system domains.
- Participating in the full life-cycle of real-time embedded software development
- Scoping and estimation of software engineering tasks both during formal project definition phases and in day-to-day agile development activities
- Designing and implementing wireless and wired network communication protocols
- Designing, implementing and building applications for mobile platforms
- Embedded hypervisor research and development
- Co-ordinating and participating in software design and code reviews/inspections
- Linux kernel software development
- Bare metal interface driver and application software development
Requirements of the Role
- Expertise and experience in real-time C/C++ development
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Strong foundations in embedded architectures and operating systems
- Reverse engineering experience
- Detailed understanding of network communication protocols
- Knowledgeable in Information Security attack and defence
- Expertise in one or more scripting languages (eg. Python or Ruby and Java)
- Expertise in revision control system e.g Git
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Given the unique nature of the customer base all applicants must be able to obtain appropriate UK security clearance.
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV to Lee-Anne at Initial Recruitment or call now on
Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful.