Dynamics 365 Support Consultant
Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a helpdesk or 2nd line support environment, with exposure to working to SLAs; providing support or troubleshooting and handling customer queries. Good communication and written skills are essential as is the ability to prioritise and manage your workload in a methodical manner to meet our client deadlines.
You will be responsible for providing high quality operational and technical application support to our customers, whilst meeting all Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Working closely with Dynamics CRM Developers and CRM Consultants, you will provide 2nd & 3rd line support to our customers, dealing with customer queries and capturing technical requirements.
This would be an ideal role for someone seeking to use this position as a spring-board into a functional / technical consultancy delivery role with one of the fastest growing Microsoft Dynamics partners.
You will be supporting our Service Deliver Manager in providing best-in-class Dynamics 365 / CRM support. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Providing 2nd-3rd line application support on internally and externally developed applications
- Managing problems from identification through to resolution
- Working with the Service Delivery Manager to adhere to issue priority and escalate where necessary
- Maintaining support issue status on customer support portals
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors.
- Advising customers on best practices for Dynamics 365 / CRM, development or integration processes
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Installing Dynamics 365 and its related components
- Building the Dynamics 365 forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS and other related technologies to Dynamics 365 / CRM
- Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution
- Estimating the completion of task and gaining customer approval
- Participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants
- Distribute information on the latest Dynamics 365 / CRM related and technology news to the team members
- Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A strong passion for Dynamics 365 / CRM and associated Microsoft technologies
- Minimum of two years’ experience of Dynamics 365 (incl previous versions)
- Experience in an application support role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience in testing, creating test plans, user testing support
- Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support e.g. to include Dynamics 365 customisation.
- Client facing, ability to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time
- Ability to produce technical design specifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; advantageous: Master’s degree
- Beneficial: MCSE / MCSD / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certified