Business Development Manager
Job Type: Business Development Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000, Car plus other benefits
Job Reference: VAC-23270
Are you a dedicated and motivated sales candidate looking for a step up into a Business Development Manager role with full P+L of a Top 4 account or Impulse and Convenience? Are you able to nurture relationships and break down doors? If this is you, please read on!
The company is one of Europe’s leading FMCG Businesses. They have a strong brand and a range of products that they intend to develop in the long term and continue to push through the Major Multiples to grow and nurture their existing account portfolios.
- Liaising with the buying team of the customer
- Conducting presentations and meetings on the customers site
- Driving the growth of the channel across other areas of the country
- Working closely to support the supply chain team working on the contract
- Ensuring the needs of the customer are met
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with the internal and external stakeholders
- Other ad hoc projects as determined by manager
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen
- Previous sales or account management experience
- Previous FMCG or grocery experience is essential
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- First class communications skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Willing to undertake some travel
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic team with a highly competitive salary and a great career path.
Apply now for immediate interviews - Sabrina Moghaddam