An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time spa receptionist/therapist to join our well established client near Nailsworth, Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out treatments to a high standard as well as work on the reception as per the rota and carry out a range of reception responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Assist the Beauty Management Team.
- Carry out a range of Reception duties, including telephone bookings & enquiries of Treatments, Fitness Appointments & Day Spas, meeting & greeting all clients, carrying out Facility checks, laundry duties, assisting with Food & Beverage service.
- Achieve retail targets.
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High standard of personal appearance.
- Computer literate.
- Self motivated.
- Good team player.
- Must have own transport.
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided,
- Meal provided on duty.
- Commission on retail sales.
- Discount on product purchases.
- Discount on Treatments.
- Use of the Swimming Pool & Gym on working days.
£14,500 - £16,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.