Sales ledger Clerk - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk for an exciting organisation based in Crewe. It is a great time to join the team and business with their exciting plans.
Main duties will include:
- Producing high volume sales invoices, and ensuring invoicing is completed accurately, on time and in full;
- Keeping customer database accurate and up-to-date as and when required;
- Cross referencing invoices with various price lists
- To liaise with the Company depots and relevant managers to ensure that queries for customers are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner;
- Effectively manage your own accounts (upon completion of satisfactory probationary period), including the chasing and resolution of queries, looking after overdue lists, chasing customer authorisation etc.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Have previous experience within a Sales Ledger
- Have high volume ledger experience
- You will be highly organised
- High attention to detail
- Have strong IT skills, and the ability to use Excel and Outlook
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com