Technical Training Consultant - Southampton - £40,000
Technical Training Consultant - Southampton - £40K
£350pm Car Allowance
Our client require an experienced Training Consultant to design, develop and deliver training courses to train external clients. As the main Training Consultant, you will travel to various sites across the UK, delivering key training on bespoke software products while ensuring best practices are followed. This role will include 70% - 80% UK travel therefore a valid UK driving license in required.
Skills required -
- Strong background of providing software training to external clients
- Proven track record of design and delivery of training programmes which would include courses or instructional design.
- Experience of delivering training through various methods - Instructor-led training, WebEx, face to face
- Flexibility to travel, hold a full clean UK Driving License.
Duties and key responsibilities -
- To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
- To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by delegate evaluations
- To develop and maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
- To work with clients to create courses and courseware for their internal bespoke business applications
- To support Sales and other internal departments with specialist advice and support on an ad-hoc basis
You will need to be eligible for CTC Security Clearance for this role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role then please contact Oliver Wilson on or email
Technical Trainer, Software Trainer, Training Consultant, Systems Trainer, IT Systems Trainer, Training Consultant, WebEx, Instructor Led Training, Southampton, Hampshire, Winchester, Portsmouth