Mitel Lead Engineer
Mitel Lead Engineer - Reigate - Highly Competitive Salary - Permanent role
Our client is a leading customer-driven and a results-oriented communications company that provides business telephone systems and complete communications solutions. We pride ourselves on providing a caring customer service and delivering technology with purpose. They are currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer.
Successful candidates must have necessary skills on installation, programming & commissioning of Enterprise solutions working with the client, projects and pre-sales teams and effective liaison with any 3rd parties.
Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years industry experience, be PABX and Network Hardware/Software Applications trained, IT Microsoft office proficient and PC literate, with experience of carrying out IP-based installations.
Candidates should understand LAN/ WAN/SIP Fundamentals, preferably at CCNA or CTP level and possess an excellent thorough fault process mentality to correctly evaluate calls, together with self-reliance on their own technical abilities and knowledge.
Candidates must have experience of managing escalations, working closely with the manufacturers to achieve a successful resolution. They should be able to demonstrate focused customer care skills, both on site and remotely, clear direction setting and a methodical work ethic.
Candidates must have strong communication skills, be well presented with a flexible positive attitude and good proactive problem solving skills. They require a good telephone manner, the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional way and possess the ability to understand the point of view of other departments and put own point of view clearly. They should also be good at keeping other departments in the picture and flagging up potential problems.Personal skills required
- The ability to work well in teams, be a pleasant/helpful/optimistic self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
- Well-organised and strong on follow up.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Strong on conflict resolution and problem solving ability.
- A very capable mind-set and full ownership qualities to see a fault through to the end, with a desire to complete each issue to complete resolution and satisfaction even if this continues outside of your working timeframes.
- MiVB (3300) (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- MiCollab (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- MiCCM (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- SIP & IP Routing knowledge
- MiCloud Experience (UCaaS)
- VMWare/VSphere experience HP or Cisco routers & switches knowledge
- LAN & WAN Fundamentals & Networking Experience