Account Manager, Wholesale Account Manager, Wholesale, premium, apparel, Sportswear
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with a Premium sportswear brand who are leaders in their field. They are looking to welcome a new Account Manager into their fun and friendly business in the wholesale team. Reporting to the Wholesale Director you will drive sell in, with emphasis on sell through to achieve the best possible commercial outcome for the business. You will manage and build on existing relationships and grow the Wholesale division by winning new business. You will ensure all key targets and KPIs are met, in addition to ensuring all business objectives are met. The successful candidate's key qualities will include relationship building, excellent networking and being highly analytical and business minded.
Your new role
- Drive perimeter business
- Manage and follow up meetings with accounts and report any feedback to the wholesale Director on a weekly basis
- You will ensure there is regular communication with accounts and conduct regular visits in order to review performance and identify opportunities
- On visits you will ensure VM is immaculate and in accordance with company guidelines
- Build relationships to drive sell- through and maximise profits
- Regularly review if and what training might be needed for accounts and communicate findings internally
- Develop plans for elaborating omnichannel
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Wholesale experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the UK market
- Apparel experience is desirable (men's or unisex preferred)
- Experience with omnichannel, particularly premium department stores
- You will be charismatic and a sales driven individual
- An excellent communicator
- Results orientated and able to give and receive feedback both positive and negative
- Be a warm and jovial person
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.