Outbound Sales Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Outbound Sales Advisor.
Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30
Friday 09:00 - 16:15
£20,000 + Bonus (to be discussed at interview stage)
Your role will be to source the contact details of businesses and make contact with the decision makers to sell products and services. To ensure long term success your role will encompass the account management of any client you bring on board. In addition to working with your own initiative you will be working within a team environment. Your role will also be required to take the lead in inspiring good practice (in terms of skill and behaviour) and to seek new and better ways of working.
Employment in this role is subject to a CRB check.
- Experience of 'cold calling' and selling business to business.
- Proven track record of consistently over delivering against targets
- Must have effective business development skills.
- Good administration, planning and organisation skills
- Good level of verbal and written communication
- Educated to GCSE/O-Level standard including Maths and English
- Able to build effective working relationships with both your team and external client team.
- Able to demonstrate that you live the Company values, possess strong self-belief, able to self-manage and constantly drives for improvement.
- Able to Manage work flow through effective pipeline management.