1st Line Helpdesk Support
My client is an organisation, with a base in High Wycombe, currently looking to hire a 1st Line Helpdesk Support person fluent in French or German to join their expanding team.
This position will involve supporting Windows based POS systems, printers, Wi-Fi routers and basic networking. The right candidate will have had previous experience of working within an IT support environment.
- Fluency in either French or German
- A friendly and personable personality with a real "can-do" attitude.
- A good and willing communicator who enjoys being on the phone.
- A team player who is technically minded, the type of person who values the customer experience as being as important as fixing the problem in the first place.
- To be proactive in establishing a support desk function to customers and to willingly engage in establishing process and systems in support of this
- Providing support documentation
- Liaising with internal and external support teams
- Providing the customer with a go-to person who will use initiative, experience and all resources to find a solution to a given issue relating to their store
The candidate must have:
- Previous experience of providing telephone, remote, e-mail support
- Engaging communication skills
- 1st line customer service support
- Ability to make decisions/ act on own initiative
- Technical competency within an IT environment