Product Development Analyst
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this very successful motor insurance provider who are currently looking for fill the role of Product Development Analyst in their office in Haywards Heath.
As the Product Development Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of New Business Developments and updates across a variety of products and distribution channels.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Ability to handle and effectively control multiple tasks / projects to a high standard and within specific timescales
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders within the business and with external third parties, in order to deliver solutions that meet the business requirements for each party
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as Project Initiation documents, project plans and highlight reports
- Take assigned projects from concept through to final implementation
- Problem assessment and prioritising experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and respond to business demands in a rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft applications
To be successful in the above role you will need strong analytical and communication skills. It would also be beneficial to have experience within a Product Development environment with knowledge of Broker Software Houses being advantageous.
If you would like to apply for the role of Product Development Analyst, please apply using the relevant links.
Keywords: Product Development Analyst, Product Analyst, Analyst, Development Analyst, Insurance Analyst, Product Development