Front End Developer
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a small product leading web agency who are based in Farnham. They are on a new path to develop a suite of products and are now looking for a talented developer to join the team and help kick off the new direction.
They are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build front-end of websites
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Key skills required include:
- Proficient with core frontend languages: HTML5, CSS3, JS & JQuery
- Version control (Git/BitBucket)
- Appreciation of responsive design
- Awareness of how to optimise for site speed, especially on mobile
- Knowledgeable about tools to speed up and optimise workflow
- Able to work closely with a designer
- Able to work under pressure and excited to deliver great code and great products!
If you are up for a challenge and are keen to join a forward thinking company with great flexi working and fun environment then please get in touch!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.