Permanent Business Analyst role - to be based in London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Proven experience of business analysis and business process re-engineering within a Media or equivalent Big Data environment.
- Experience of working within an 'Agile' development environment - comfortable with use cases, epics, user stories etc.
- Excellent, client-facing communication skills
- Very data-savvy, Experience of, or exposure to big data, visualisation and media platforms and technologies such as Hadoop, Tableau, IaaS/SaaS models.
- Good project management experience to drive virtual teams to deliver multiple initiatives. Enterprise change management experience would be an advantage.
- Skilled at working cross-functionally across complex, matrix organisations to keep complex projects on track in a fast-moving environment, including working with development teams.
- Commercially aware - understand the revenue opportunity and cost implications.
- Knowledge of media data sources and feeds, and ability to communicate how these deliver value to the group and to clients.
- Media industry experience including programmatic, data management platforms (DMPs) and 1 st /2 nd /3 rd party media performance and consumer behaviour data feeds.
- Understanding of big data and analytics systems, tools and techniques, and ability to communicate clearly to non-experts what these capabilities can offer clients.
- Experience delivering SQL and cloud-based solutions.
- An appreciation of the cultural challenges in managing a large change programmes.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment surrounding personal data and its use across marketing functions.
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks,